Be More Confident
Low confidence, poor self-esteem and negative self-image can have a big impact on how you feel about yourself and your enjoyment of life. Unfortunately, low confidence can often lead to thoughts and actions that lower confidence even more – for example, not applying for that new job because you think you would never get it, or not asking that person on a date because you’ve already decided they’ll say no. You need to break out of your old patterns and form positive thoughts and feelings about yourself. Would you like to:
- Boost your self-esteem and increase your self-belief?
- Overcome nerves and self-doubt?
- Deal positively with criticism?
- Improve your self-image and feel more attractive?
- Project a calm and confident image not matter what is going on around you?
- Feel more comfortable with new people?
- Communicate confidently and behave more assertively?
- Take opportunities before they pass you by?
I provide a safe and supportive environment for you to explore why you lack confidence, to help you let go of old unhelpful patterns and learn effective practical tools to boost your confidence and self-esteem. With over twenty years’ experience as a hypnotherapist, working with over 2000 clients, we can work together to help you to break free of the past and feel good about yourself and positive about your future. Your programme will be tailored to your own individual needs, but might include:
- Identifying how past experiences are shaping your current behaviour
- Releasing old emotional blocks
- Discovering how your thoughts, feelings and beliefs can interact and hold you back
- Learning self-hypnosis and visualisation techniques to change thoughts, feelings and behaviour
- Strengthening emotional and psychological boundaries
- Reducing your sensitivity to the people and events around you
- Learning to feel confident even when things go wrong
- Dealing with difficult people or situations and still feel good
- Using non-verbal behaviour and unconscious communication to your advantage
- Utilizing simple practical strategies to boost confidence
- Building and maintaining a healthy, positive self-image
Regardless of the cause of your low confidence, it is possible for you to feel so much better about yourself. There really is no reason for you to suffer any longer. If you have any questions, if you would like a free non-obligation chat on the phone, or if you would like to book an initial consultation, please get in touch and we can discuss how I can help you.