Covid-19 Secure Environment
For in-person consultations, I have implemented all of the relevant recommendations of the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council to create a Covid-secure environment.
- My office has a newly installed ventilation system running at a flow rate of 128m³/hr, which can extract the entire air contents of the room approximately every 15 minutes.
- We will sit just over 2 meters apart and have a clear Perspex screen between us.
- I have introduced a 30-minute gap between clients, so you can safely arrive and leave without the risk of meeting other clients and to allow time for disinfecting and cleaning between consultations.
- There is thorough disinfecting of the consultation areas between clients, paying particular attention to high touch locations – doorbells, door handles, taps, furniture surfaces, toilet, handwashing facilities, etc.
- Hand sanitiser stations are located at the entrance and in the consulting room. Handwashing facilities are also present in the toilet, for those that prefer not to use sanitiser. All clients are asked to use hand sanitiser (or wash their hands) immediately upon arrival.
- To reduce the risk of transmission from touch, non-essential items have been temporarily removed from the waiting and consultation room, including magazines, cushions, blankets, towels, tissues, water dispenser and pens. Clients are asked to bring their own tissues, water and pen, should they wish to do so.
- The client recliner chairs will be covered in fresh disposable couch roll cloth for each client.
- Appropriate signage has been installed to remind us to maintain hygiene and socially distance.
- I ask that all clients that are able to do so to pay by online bank transfer. For clients that have to pay by card, the card machine will be sanitised between clients. I ask that clients do NOT pay by cash or cheque unless no other alternative is available to them.
- Clients are asked to please not arrive for consultations if they are displaying ANY symptoms of Covid-19 infection (a high temperature, a new continuous cough or loss or change to your sense of taste or smell). No cancellation charges will be made for clients having to cancel an appointment at short notice due to a covid-19 infection.
- Please be aware that should I be contacted as part of the NHS Test and Trace service, I am expected to provide client contact details for all clients I am seeing in-person. If this would represent a problem for you, I recommend you take your consultations online.
I apologise for any inconvenience caused by these adjustments, but these measures are in place to help keep us all safe.
If you have any questions, if you would like a free non-obligation chat on the phone, or if you would like to book an initial consultation, please get in touch and we can discuss how I can help you.