I offer appointments online via Zoom, supported with personalised hypnosis recordings that are emailed directly to you. I have extensive experience of conducting therapy online and the vast majority of clients find this to be a highly successful way of working. Clients prefer working online because, for example, they find it to be much more convenient, it saves travel time and cost, it feels safer, they prefer to work from the comfort and security of their own home, they can continue therapy even while travelling, they are unable to leave their house or they live a long distance away (even overseas). In order to conduct your therapy online via video link, all you need is a mobile device or computer/laptop with webcam and microphone, and a reliable internet or mobile connection.
To make the very most of your online therapy sessions, I also recommend:
- Finding a warm, comfortable, quiet space where you won’t be disturbed and, if possible, can’t be overheard for the duration of each consultation.
- Prior to calling, checking your computer equipment, making sure everything is working correctly and that your device is fully charged or plugged in.
- Turning off all notifications on your device, so you are not disturbed during the session.
- If possible, placing your device or computer in a location where you do not need to physically hold it and, ideally, so I can see your full face and upper body, including arms.
- Keeping pets out of the room!
In working with you online, I bring together over twenty years of experience as a therapist with established techniques from stress management, hypnotherapy, NLP, meditative-, behavioural- and cognitive-therapies – specially adapted for use in the online environment. Applied with compassion, sensitivity and skill, these represent a potent set of tools to help you lead the life you want, irrespective of your physical location.